I have been traveling frequently since last few years and over these years, I have become more organized in terms of my travel. Having a ready checklist helps a lot and so I thought of sharing my latest one.
Following is the International Travel Checklist that I had prepared specifically for Thailand (My 2015 Vacation Checklist) but with small modifications list remains equally applicable for other destinations too. This one isn’t very extensive, but I think it does cover what’s essential for a trip.
Travel Packing List
Depending on whether you are traveling to beaches or mainland or both, you may modify your list.
- Pack T-shirts as 6-inch Military Rolls – to ensure minimal wrinkles and ease of fetching the right one when required
- Use Grid-it Travel Organizer for Organizing the gadgets – well organized and easy to access – no tangled cables and scratched gadgets
- Pack all liquid or gel like items in small 100ml travel bottles, ensuring the total liquid doesn’t exceed more than a litre
- Use a Passport Wallet to organize passport, tickets, passport photos and currencies – becomes quite handy during immigration, check-ins at hotels, interaction with tour operators and when need to fetch currency
- Pack at least a full length bottom and a top that will cover your elbow – in case you plan on visiting some religious places. Many of the places have specific requirements.
- Pack medical supplies depending on your medical condition; everyone should keep and at least a basic first aid kit – you never know when you might need one.