I have only met travelers who are crazy food lovers and would spend a lot of their time in exploring the food of the place they visit.
Our Exotic meal for the Saturday Afternoon – packed with green vegetables and some unhealthy Manchurian for the health Junkies
Those who are still wondering why they should be traveling (many students who dream of traveling but can’t figure out the reason why they should be) need to stop thinking, as there are hundreds of logical reasons and even many more stupid reasons as to why they should travel.
There are many different rationales behind ‘why should you travel’. Some of these are:
- Travel changes your personality and makes you a better person
- Travel gives you an opportunity to see what’s happening around the world and gives you brilliant business ideas
- Travel just because it can give you happiness
- Travel for adventure, for networking or for getting lost
- Travel for tasting variety of food and drinks if you are a foodie
The list can just go on. However, the silliest and the funniest one that came to me is – even the Mango is traveling the world. So, why shouldn’t I?